Tuesday, September 29, 2009


It's almost over

My goodness where did September go? I can't believe that we're almost at the end of the sale as well. It's been quite a month I must say, firstly the sale has been amazing - it's reminded me of some of the yummy products that the shop has, but on an even more fun note ... lots of new stock has been arriving, I'm loving the Eskimo Kisses, if not just for the name - but it's the Amber Road that I've really got a soft spot for.

Talking of soft spots - a note to myself, my iphone doesn't like hard landings! Not so long ago, I dropped it, and it was one of those, "I don't want to look" moments. True enough the screen had cracked and an expensive trip to the apple store was called for. It's now almost wrapped in a duvet! Still, it was something that had to be scrapped, and the Sassafras papers were just right for the layout - and of course for me, no layout is complete without blooms.

Maybe this is a layout I won't need to hide in the draw like I did a broken phone :)

No comments: