Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Something New


I'm feeling slight giddy today! no not in a bad way - just excited that the new embellishment kit has gone on sale, and I have to say I'm really really pleased with it. You know what it's like, you have an idea in your head - but when you actually see it ... it's so much better. Well, ok, I'm sure I'm probably biased, but I do think it's a good kit. It's got a little bit of everything - and that's why I've called it a "Dabble" kit.

Now I just have to sit back and wait to see what people do with them :) ..ooohh can't wait. Let me know what you think of it :)

2 comments:

Clare said...

Ooh there are some lovely bits in the kit Sandra, a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this is really gorgeous. & there really is a little of everything! I so wish I had some spare pennies this month to purchase it! Lou X