Sunday, August 22, 2010

More My Minds Eye

How can August be nearly over already? Sandra is squeezing in a quick, well earned break this week - and that gives me a chance to show you what I've been doing with some of the latest arrivals.

I'm Sian and I'm a My Minds Eye fan. I love looking forward to all the new releases at this time of year. My very favourite this time round has to be MME's Lost and Found. Honestly, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed creating with these beautiful papers. You can check them out in the shop here and see the range of colours, the glitter, the gorgeous little details..

I used some Portobello Road for this layout





and some Market Street for this one



Double sided papers, strong enough to rip and twist into roses or punch into butterflies.. or whatever else you fancy. I love them.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

wow. those MME papers are lovely, and your LO is fantastic! love the photos too x