Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dabble Time

It's well known that I LOVE Christmas .... it's my favourite time of the year without a doubt.  Which means that when I put the Dabble Kit together this month - I was well and truly in my element. 

As with all the dabble kits, because packs are split, each kit is slightly different, but each has a similar products; this month, the likes of Elle's Studio, Fancy Pants, MME and K&Co are all included ... trust me, you're going to love it.

So here, you are ... a little sneaky peek for you

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

ooh a christmas kit? x

Sian said...

It looks gorgeous Sandra

Emma said...

Yay - Its Dabble Time!!! I love this month's kit Sandra. I find despite my attempts to keep all the kits intact in their bags to drool over I keep dipping into them and using them up. It is just so handy to have a real mix of bits and pieces to choose from and try