Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Out With the Old

When I get new papers I'm happy to dive straight in with the scissors and start chopping away but after that initial enthusiasm I will ususally put the rest of the papers neatly away and move on to the next exciting arrival! So every now and then I make a point of digging out papers I've had for a while and make something. So this weekend with that in mind I dug out the lovely Glitz Design Hoopla papers that came in a kit back in November (the papers are still available singly if here you missed out on the kit).


I added letters, ribbon, gems and buttons from my own stash, and used smaller bits of paper to make the flowers and the paper ruffle under my circle (thanks to Sian for the inspiration/method for making these!)

So for those of you who have half-used kits lurking in the back of the cupboard, how about digging them out and getting them used up? As a bonus I think you can definitely justify buying more new stuff if you've used up the old!!

Ok ... sorry to butt into your post Clare ... but as I adore this gorgeous layout, and if you guys want to play along - Glitz Hoopla goodies are now our weekly special and until Sunday 3rd July - you'll find them with a yummy 50% off :)

1 comment:

Sian said...

It's beautiful Clare :)