Friday, January 27, 2012

Krafty Blog Friends

It always gives me such a huge buzz, when I'm sitting in the evening and catching up on my google reader ... and up pops up in front of me, a blog that says someone has just bought one of the monthly kits and then showcases what they've done with it :) ... Well, the other day, it happened again.  This time it was the lovely Becky - who's blog ... Becky's Scrapbook Burblings came into my reader with this gorgeous layout .

She since then also done another layout which she's sent to me ... and its another gorgeous one.  Do stop by her blog and say hello, she is so creative and does such lovely, lovely layouts.
A few of the kits are still available HERE... and I'll be opening up the subscriptions again very soon.  Actually, I'm hoping to keep them open all the time ... well, that's the plan anyway LOL.

Have a fun weekend ... and don't forget the competition to win one of the American Crafts Flutterbys - the winner will be picked this Thursday ... maybe I'll try and get someone at the crop to pick out the winner from a hat :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I have to agree they are both fabulous layouts!

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

Those kraft papers are gorgeous and I love what Becky has done with them.