Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Kit

If you haven't seen it yet the March kit contains a lovely mix of papers from MME's Miss Caroline collection. I realy like the wood effect papers as a background for layout, so for this one I used the paper with the printed cluster of flowers in the corner and designd my layout around that.


I used some white embroidery thread to stitch around the edge of my circle and to add a flourish. The letter stickers are from Echo Park.

I also made a quick birthday card using a some scraps of papers and some plain black card.


There are still kits available to buy in the shop if you would like to try one, and if you would like to get a kit sent to you every month I see that Sandra has subscriptions available at the moment....

Sorry Clare ... jumping in again, on your post :) .... just to say that the April kit, will be on sale - Wednesday 11th.

No comments: