Friday, July 22, 2011

Customer Creations

I've been getting myself back into the world of blogging this week, and slowly catching up with all the creative and talented people out there.  So a happy smile came over me, when I clicked into read some posts and came across you talented lot, and what you've been doing with this month's kit.

First up with have the lovely Michelle with her blog ... Scraps of Me, do visit her, the woman never stops crafting :)

Next is Jo, and her blog Buckingham's Palace... I've showcased many a layout from Jo before - she always manages to find the perfect photo to go with the kits at the crops :) and she's used all the goodies from July's kit in her entry for UKS's House challenge this month.

And lastly (for now) is Suzy, over at Sea, Glass & Sand - who although hasn't shown what she's created yet with July's kit, has done a lovely layout with the Lilly Bee one :)

I'm leaving you with a layout sent from Michelle using last months kit. Thanks guys :)


Although July's kit with its gorgeous Odds & Ends papers has sold out, you can still buy some of them as individuals, HERE.

Right, Sian will be along in a day or so with more of her amazing work :) and I'll be sharing soon with you some of the new goodies that are coming to Gotta Craft.

If you have any projects on your blog you'd like to share - please drop me an email and I'll happily do that in future posts.

Have a fun weekend ... and here's to us all seeing the sunshine. 

1 comment:

Sian said...

That's a great round-up Sandra - it's so good to see your lovely kits being used and enjoyed