Friday, December 16, 2011

Times & Seasons - Movember

We all love to check out the latest Gotta Craft kit; but it's definitely worth keeping an eye out for other new additions to the shop. Sandra has fresh stock arriving all the time.Recently she sent me some of the new Echo Park Times & Seasons - and it didn't take me long to decide how to use my pick of the papers, Spiffy Mustache:


I made a layout about "Movember". And because I couldn't persuade anyone else in the family to sport a tache for my photo - I added one to a picture of our hamster. It's silly, I know. But Movember is a wonderful cause and Gary was happy to lend his support.

Beard and hat both cut with the Slice

I used some pieces from the sticker sheet and some scraps of Glitz Vintage Blue which Sandra suggested as a great match. She's right - they go together perfectly!



No comments: