Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crate Is Great!

I'm Sian and I love a bargain! Have you had a chance to check out all the lovely sale stock yet? I was lucky enough to get my hands on some Crate Paper Lemon Grass and some KI Memories embellishments


and I put them together to make this:


The Lemon Grass really gives a seventies look. When I'm thinking about what to put on a layout I start by deciding the mood I want to create. I don't always go straight for the latest, because it might not be the greatest! Choosing products which support your story and your photo will give your page a lot more impact, so reach back into your stash; or, even better, check out the sale! You might find exactly what you are looking for..

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

yes! love it!

Clare said...

The Crate Paper really suits the retro theme of your page, great match of paper to photo.