Friday, February 18, 2011

New Design Team Member

Hello to you all - my name is Hannah and I am the latest member of the Gotta Craft Design Team. Sandra has asked me to introduce myself today, so I thought I would tell you all a little bit about myself. I am 30 and mum to two very precious little girls, Poppy and Lily Rose. They really are my motivation when it comes to scrapbooking. I am fascinated by every little thing that they do and say. I am terrified that I will forget all of these special moments and so I decided this year to make a real effort to record their funny sayings and relationships through a scrapbook. Here is a little taste of a layout that I completed this week using papers from Gotta Craft. They are all from the Echo Park Little Girl range and I have to say I really love it.
My scrap book style has developed over time and can be minimalist and quite graphic, but equally it can be completely over the top - it just depends on the photo I am scrapping and the mood I am in! I will usually go for quite a lot of dimension which makes it difficult to store my work sometimes. I do quite like putting some of my favourite layouts into Ikea shadow boxes and changing them now and then.
 While I like all things girlie, I have recently been trying my hand at black, white and grey layouts which I now love. I did this layout yesterday using some lovely chipboard alphas from the Gotta Craft sale
Anyway, I am delighted to be working alongside Sandra and the very talented Gotta Craft Design Team and look forward to sharing more of my projects and seeing some of yours too!

3 comments:

Sian said...

We're very glad to have you Hannah :)

Laura Evangeline said...

Congrats!!!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Lovely layouts, know what you mean about the dimension thing, I love layers so always struggle to get some of my pages in my albums, Sandras kits are so lush, love what you have done here, thanks for sharing xxx