Saturday, February 12, 2011

More inspiration...

Welcome to the weekend, I hope everyone has got something nice in store, whether it's chilling on the sofa, a nice walk in the fresh air or some retail therapy! If you haven't already you will want to check out the sale, there are lots of amazing prices there so a good time to stock up. Here are a couple more projects, the first is a layout, using Fancy Pants 'On a Whimsy' These papers are great as some of  them already have a pretty background on them which make a good basis for your layout.


This card uses the same papers (the more muted back of the papers) along with some pretty Flower Stickers from Me and My Big Ideas. I love working with stickers but to make my life easier I like to stick them onto some thin card or paper first which means I can play around with then design and also I can add foam pads for a bit of height which is what I did with some of the flowers on my card. To finish off I used some Liquid Pearls to add some random swirls amongst the flowers, and some pearls to finish off the centres of some of the flowers.


I hope these projects give you some inspiration, I'll be back soon with more!

Clare x

2 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Clare both projects are beautiful. I really like the ruffled ribbon effect on the layout and your use of liquid pearls. Very inspiring - thanks for sharing :)

humel said...

That layout is so fresh and pretty - and the card is lovely, too :-)