Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girls Paperie

Girls Paperie have brought out some lovely ranges of papers and embellishments recently which you can find in the shop here. The ranges have a pretty vintage feel to them and they mix and match really well.

I've been busy with some of the papers, die-cut embellishments and stickers and came up with this layout.


I really like using kraft Bazzill as a background as it provides a neutral backdrop to patterned papers, and on this layout I also punched some strips from it to add to my page. I inked the edges of my papers with Distress ink  to add definition.

The flowers were made using some of the die-cut shapes from the Crafting Kit along with some other flowers cut from pages of an old book. I used the die-cuts as a template, inked the edges, scrunched them up and then layered them up before finishing off with a button from the kit and an adhesive pearl.


If you get hold of some (or all!) of the ranges on offer we would love to see what you have created with them.

Thanks for stopping by, Clare x

5 comments:

Jo said...

That is a gorgeous layout Clare, I love the flowers and the picture is so cute

Sandra said...

stunning!!!!

Denise said...

I love Girls Paperie,your layout really is gorgeous.I was playing with some of this range last night.

Unknown said...

This is adorable Clare, that range is so beautiful it may just slip into my basket over the next few days :)

scrappyjacky said...

Such a gorgeous,pretty page.