Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Loving the Farmhouse

Well the guessing is over .... yup, September's kit is full of Crate Paper's Farmhouse.  Now I'm probably more of a Autumn/Winter girl anyway (I loovvee the whole warm clothes and boots thing lol) so, this collection is right up my street, with it's lovely warm tones and colours.

Anyway, not to long ago, Simon and I celebrated our 23 wedding anniversary! ...shocking to me, as it still seems, as if I'm only 23 years old myself :)  Still, it was a rare day that the sun was out - so while we were sitting in the garden - I did the ususal, you know .... hold the camera out in front and take a picture; and this was the result.

I used the September kit to create the layout... but the papers can be found here ... and also the alphabet sticker sheet to match the papers, can be found here.  I'm really loving this alphabet sheet, as not only do you get two different letter types, but also some words and tags.   Please don't forget to link here if you create anything with the kit ... we'd really love to see it.  

3 comments:

Jo said...

That is a gorgeous layout Sandra, you make such a lovely couple x

Clare said...

Love the photo! The banner is a great finishing touch.

Emma said...

What a gorgeous, bright, fun layout. The bunting is fabulous! Happy Anniversary too (even if you did get married at the same time as you were born lol)