Monday, September 19, 2011

Very Victorian.....

Echo Park have brought out another lovely range of papers called Victorian Gardens. The papers are fresh, bright and summery - perfect for those summer photos....


With a background of kraft Bazzill (something I can't live without!) I have used lots of different papers on my layout and used punches and die-cutting on them along with a Tim Holtz die for my layered flowers. There is also a sticker sheet and journalling tag sheet available for the finishing touches.


I used the same die but in a different way for the flowers on my card, I cut them from plain cream card and then coloured them with glimmer mists, scrunched them up and then layered them up when they were dry and finishing off with a pearl. The bird and cage are another Tim Holtz die, again coloured with glimmer mists.


You can check out the Gottacraft Facebook page for more ideas and inspiration with this range here.

Thanks for stopping by, Clare x

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I can see me scraplifting your layout Clare

Emma said...

Clare - these are just gorgeous - I love the bright colours against the Kraft card and those flowers are beautiful

Jo said...

Amazing work, they are gorgeous

Lou said...

gorgeous layouts Clare, and Sandra I like the new blog look!